Webcam Software - Online Income

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Webcam Software

Friendly Video Control System

First I try this software, all of menu is great. The user interface is easy enough also to understand. I use webcam 2 MP on my laptop to see motion picture,The motion picture also good and the move of my face also pretty good. When I try user and group management, it is also provided easy menu, but I think for some menu it need more color, Well, maybe some administrator or some user doesn’t matter with this but it will be more touch with more color from every menu. The language for user also complete enough. When I try help menu, it will be direct to the internet, I think it should include in program. Not everyone understand directly to the computer, maybe some instruction for helping include when this program install so it can be print for user. For all aspect, it is one of great software,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry... SPAM Comments will be Deleted

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here